ZINGA is primarily metallic zinc – easily applied by brush, roller or spray. It offers long life cathodic protection against corrosion and is vastly superior to paint products.
- ZINGA provides corrosion protection for old and new surfaces and can restore and repair galvanised surfaces.
- ZINGA offers active protection comparable to hot-dip galvanising but is applied in the workshop or on site, reducing costly downtime.
- ZINGA requires similar preparation effort to that needed for painting with conventional products but is much quicker to apply.
- ZINGA coatings are non-toxic and environmentally safe; generally no hazardous materials are required in the surface preparation or in application.
- ZINGA has been used internationally for around 30 years, and is now solving corrosion problems in over 50 countries.
ZINGA is the best value long-term corrosion protection system, offering up to 300% better cost efficiency over other methods in its field.
Common applications for ZINGA are protecting transmission and communication towers, and steel bridges.
Or phone us on +61 3 6273 5118 for a coating system recommendation specific to your project.
Easy to apply
Apply ZINGA just like paint, with a brush, roller or spray.
Easy to recharge
Fast-drying ZINGA blends seamlessly with previous coats.